Onsite First Aid Training at your premises
Elite Training Solutions have experience running training courses at a variety of businesses. We work with businesses, schools, nurseries and local councils in a variety of different settings.
We offer onsite training if the venue is suitable to do so. We recommend that a conference or meeting room with plenty of floor space is made available for both practical and theory elements.
To enable us to give you the best experience, the following elements must be considered prior to booking onsite training at your venue.
Requirements for onsite Training
- A designated meeting/conference room where all training will be conducted.
- TV/Whiteboard/Projector (we can provide a projector and screen on request).
- Writing equipment made available for all learners.
- Tables & chairs for all candidates & Instructor throughout both training and written assessments.
- Enough space for learners to be able to work comfortably in both practical and theory elements.
- Working electrical sockets & adequate lighting where training will be conducted.
- Adequate ventilation/air conditioning/ external openable windows where training will be conducted.
- Free from distractions such as music, noise and any workplace operational disruptions.
- Clear empty floor space for practical exercises to be conducted, without anything that could present hazard or injury to learners.
- Toilet facilities must be available.
If your venue doesn’t meet the criteria, please ask about booking training at our facility.
Which courses can be delivered onsite?
All of our courses can be delivered onsite.
What happens on the day?
We will arrive onsite 1 hour to course commencement to allow for equipment to be set up, we ask that a representative from the venue is made available prior, during and after courses.
How many people can attend each course?
A maximum of 12 people can attend each course. We work to one instructor per 12 people.
Up to 30 people can attend our manual handling course.
I have special requirements can you cater for them?
If you have any special requests or requirements please tell us on the booking form or contact us prior to the training date.
For example: mobility/ access issues, language barriers, hard of hearing.
How much does it cost?
Our costs will vary for onsite training dependant on the number of candidates, distance to get to your venue and how many days the course consists of. Please complete the booking form on our website or contact us for a firm quotation.
When do we get our certificates? Do we get them on the day?
We aim to have certificates with our clients within 14 days of completion, candidates do not receive certificates on the day of training.