Online food hygiene training for supervisors and managers
Food Safety Level 3 at a glance
- Meets the UK’s mandatory training requirement for food handlers
- Covers the key syllabus of RQF level 3 food safety qualifications
- Written by Richard Sprenger, renowned food safety expert and author
- CPD-accredited training
- Self-paced study hosted online
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet devices
- Accessible with features including audio voiceover and transcript
- PDF certificate available immediately on completion
- Accredited by Highfield Qualifications, the UK’s leading provider of regulated food safety qualifications
In many cases, outbreaks of food poisoning can be traced back to failures of management and a lack of supervision of people and processes. When you consider that consumers spend £219 billion a year on food and drink, and that the sector employs nearly 4 million people, it’s no wonder food safety has never been higher on the public’s agenda.
ETS’s Food Safety Level 3 training course is ideal for supervisors and managers working in a catering environment with responsibility for food hygiene. This includes those working in restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
Food businesses must, by law, ensure that all staff have received the appropriate level of safety and hygiene training commensurate with their role and risk. This level 3 food safety course meets all legal requirements for supervisors within a food business. This online food safety training course from ETS e-learning is designed for owners, managers and supervisors within a food business. It is particularly useful for those who directly supervise and train other staff. Implementing the knowledge, you gain from this food hygiene training programme will improve food safety within your business.
This programme can provide the knowledge required for businesses that aspire to achieve a five-star rating in the national food hygiene rating scheme. ETS’s e-learning’s Food Safety Level 3 course has been written by one of the world’s leading food safety experts, Richard Sprenger, and is accredited by the UK’s leading organisation for regulated food safety qualifications. Learners will also be provided with a supporting PDF handbook.
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene Supervisory management
- Food safety legislation and enforcement
- Design of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Control measures
Will my certificate be accepted by environmental health officers?
On successful completion of this online food safety training, you will receive an ETS branded certificate of completion endorsed by Highfield e-learning. The certificate is accepted by many EHOs as evidence that you have been trained to the appropriate level.
Duration: 9-14 hours
Assessment: Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
Certificated: Yes – ETS branded, Highfield endorsed completion Certificate which is downloadable on completion